About Me

My photo
A simple girl, somewhere in a simple place with lots of dreams to persue...

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My Birthday

Hi Readers, I think it's been about 2 weeks since I last updated. Don't know what kept me from updating though, even though this week's been full of daily tests, there's nothing else that kept me from updating but oh well... 
Have you heard it was my birthday about 2 weeks ago??? Most People would be excited on their birthday... But I am not..
I would be excited if I have something exciting waiting for me like most people on their birthday but I don't. Usually, when it's their child's birthday, the parents would give their child a present, or at least spend some special time with them... I guess it's different from me. I arrived home really late from school, my clothes were wet from the rain, my body was aching all over, my books were wet, my mom wasn't home, my father was getting ready for going out again, I have 3 tests tomorrow, I haven't studied for any of them, and my white uniform was really dirty because my friends think that food fight is the best way to celebrate someone's birthday... Actually, I don't really mind the last part, it was kind of fun and refreshing after a stressful day at school. 

My day at school didn't start really well, because in our second period, there was physics, and we're having physics test that day. My friends and me weren't really prepared for the test because in the last period we have to make pudding so we were busy buying materials on the weekend, which tired us out, so we didn't have much time to study. 
So, when the teacher entered our class, we were still busy scanning our books (we weren't reading it because we didn't have time for that). We have 2 physics teachers who teaches us. One is the new one, another is the older one. by the way, when I said "the older one", I didn't mean she is old, I meant she had been teaching in our school longer. Our younger teacher is really young. I think she just graduated college.
The teacher that came into our class was the younger one. Her name is Miss Ririn. 
Well, when she entered our class, she told us to close our books. We answered, "Yes Miss...". But we didn't close our books at once. We were polite students so we answered her first, it doesn't matter when we close our books, the main thing is to answer her first so that she knows that we heard her and we will obey her sooner or later. We were really panicking so we didn't hear anything including our teacher's voice telling us to close our books, because we were really focusing scanning our books. 
Then suddenly, our teacher banged her files on the table. The class became quite.... 
We looked at each other, then we looked at Miss Ririn. She didn't look really mad but it was clear that she was mad. We thought it would only last for a few minutes and she banged on the table so that we would close our books. So we were quite. Really quite. Even more quite than mice.
I guess we were kind of wrong. Because it turns out she was really mad. And it lasted really long. And to make it worse, she scolded us. And her words were so sharp that it stabbed us and it hurts more than knives, at least that's what my friends say. I've never been stabbed, not that I want to be stabbed, so I don't really know but it did make me feel bad because I made the teacher mad.

In this Incident, I don't know who is right and who is wrong but I think we were all wrong. 
We, the students, were wrong because we didn't do what our teacher told us at once. But our teacher was also wrong because she wasn't patient enough, not that I would blame her because she is still young and teachers does need more patience when they're dealing with students. This incident also made me appreciate and respect my other teachers more because we are worse when we're with them. Sometimes we do the test one hour later than planned because we didn't study at all. It really made me feel guilty when I think about it. 
To be continued....

No comments: