About Me

My photo
A simple girl, somewhere in a simple place with lots of dreams to persue...

Friday, June 1, 2012

My Birthday (2)


Before the annoying and sad incident during the physics period, there were more humiliating and incidents that happened to me... Here's the story:

It started with me waking up late, so I ended up not eating any breakfast, so my mom was really annoyed with me and making my day worse by scolding me before school. I arrived at school late, and everyone were already lined up and ready for the weekly ceremony, so I really became the center of attention. And to make it worse, I forgot to change my cell phone's profile. Every morning I change it from loud to silent. And that morning, I forgot to change it. So when the ceremony was taking place, and everyone was quite, someone's cell phone was ringing from the place where bags are located. It was really loud. We looked at each other, but didn't know whose phone it was. That time, I didn't remember that I forgot to change my profile, but somehow I got a bad feeling that it's my phone that's been ringing. The ringing went for a long time, and I was feeling uneasier every second. I didn't tell anyone though. I would be the most popular person at school, in a humiliating way... Fortunately, nothing was said after that. Even though some people were still giggling. Usually, I would be trying to hold back my laughter, but strangely, I felt really guilty and nervous. 
When I told my friend about it after the ceremony's over, She was laughing really hard. I had a difficult time trying to calm her down and make sure she doesn't tell the whole class about it. My friend has a really loud voice. A little too loud... But then it's a good thing because we complete each other.

Back to the subject about my birthday, I'm not really excited about my birthday because:
1. My parents are too busy that they can never spend a day exactly on my birthday. I have to wait about a week after that to spend 3 hours together. And that also includes me quarreling with my annoying brother. 
2. I don't know when is my birthday. My friends say it's on 22nd May, because according to them you have to celebrate it based on the day you were born. While my parents say it's on 21st May because you have to celebrate it based on your birth certificate. I can't believe the mistake the doctor made could make a huge influence in my life.... :(

Besides those reasons, Birthdays means you're a year older than your previous birthday. I feel it was just yesterday I am in the second grade and feel intimidated by the eighth graders. And now, here I am. An eighth grader. And whenever I look down on the second graders (I don't have to look far, because my brother is in second grade right now), I can't help feeling that they're really small comparing to me. ;)
It made me realize that time seems slow but actually, it's really fast. And before I know it, I have graduated high school, and the scariest part, grow old and have wrinkles on my face... :(
But I guess growing old is a part of life and you can't stay beautiful and young forever except if you are in heaven. 
Anyway, life would be boring if it's too long right? Then our sins would be more than our good deed, which will make Allah send us to hell instead of heaven. And the real worst and scariest part is you have to stay there forever! *shivers* I really really really really reallyx10000000000000 hope I don't end up like that.... T^T
By the way, people who are born on 29th of February stays young longer right? If they were born on the same year as me they would be about 4,5 years now. 4,5 years and they're already in middle school....


Here's my picture... I just posted it for fun:
In my classroom = This is the picture that one of my friends took when I was reading during the free period. I am now in the eighth grade...
I feel like it was just yesterday when I was a second grader... This is my old picture that my mother took...


My friends say that I haven't changed so much but I think I have changed (my physical appearance), what do you think?
PS. Don't laugh at my picture or comment that my picture is ugly... Even though it means you're being honest, please just keep that thought to yourself... I would really appreciate it :)
Arigatou Gozaimasu
      

No comments: