About Me

My photo
A simple girl, somewhere in a simple place with lots of dreams to persue...

Sunday, March 16, 2008

The old man and an umbrella

Once there was an old man. He had an umbrella. The umbrella was old like the man. He had brought the umbrella years ago. One day he wants to go to town to have tea at the tea shop.” It looks like it’s going to rain I’d better take my umbrella with me.” said the old man.
When he finished his tea he went out of the tea shop forgetting his umbrella. After few miles he feels as if it were raining. Then he realized he didn’t have the umbrella with him.” Oh dear, I left my umbrella at the tea shop.” said the old man. At last he reached the tea shop.” where is my umbrella?” asked the old man to the shopkeeper.” Here is your umbrella.” said the shop keeper. It was not the old man’s umbrella. But it’s new one. “That is not my umbrella.” said the old man. Then he saw his old umbrella under the table. “Ah, at last I found you my old friend.” said the old man. The old man walked home happily with his umbrella.
Moral: Honesty is the best policy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good story

Anonymous said...

Nice post ^^!