About Me

My photo
A simple girl, somewhere in a simple place with lots of dreams to persue...

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Why do I write???

*Sigh...It's been a while since I updated...  In this writing, I want to you tell you why do I like write. Especially about my thoughts, opinions, and feelings.
For me, writing is the most effective way for me to write my thoughts and tell my stories to other people... I love to share my experiences with other people, but I can't share them directly because of my voice. No, I'm not mute, if that's what you're thinking, it's just that my voice is really, um... I don't know how to say it because I don't know what it is called but some people call it too soft, too low, or anything but normal and loud. And to make it worse, I can't speak slowly... The words just flow out of my mouth like a fountain. So you see, it makes me lazy to speak to anyone if it isn't necessary except to my mother(the place where I ask for advices, and share my secrets) because I have to repeat the sentence at least twice so they can understand what I'm saying. It's really annoying!!! Which is why my mother told me to write often so even if I can't make my voice louder(though I desperately hope I can!) I can still express myself and share my thoughts with other people. 
Oh, and because of my voice, I'm also known as the quietest student in the school (T.T)... Actually, I AM NOT the most quiet student in the school because, as I've told you before, I love to express myself... But because of my voice, I can't do it freely like most people can. Whenever there's a family gathering, my favorite part is whenever we discuss about a certain topic... I also like to debate. Once, I debated with someone, I think we were talking about mangoes but I don't know why, we ended up talking about fan. I guess I made the person I was debating with have a headache... :D! Anyways, because of that, people know me as a quite person.. seriously, they even gave me the certificate for being the most quiet student in the whole school! But I guess thanks to that I threw away my laziness and shyness so now I'm beginning to open up a bit with my friends at school and sometimes, have a "friendly" argument or debate with them. Even though my voice is as low as ever, at least I made some progress didn't I? 
If you're asking what is the point of this writing, I don't know it myself but it is better than nothing right? I guess this is the thought I've been wanting to share with you guys for a long time but I keep forgetting it(in case you forgot, I am a forgetful person).
I hope you get something out of this and I'm sorry for the grammar errors but I'm still learning so please don't think some negative thoughts about me... Guess it's enough for today and please keep visiting my blog :) I'd really appreciate it.

No comments: