About Me

My photo
A simple girl, somewhere in a simple place with lots of dreams to persue...

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My holiday events....

Hi everyone! Nice to see you AGAIN.... you know, I've always wondered why do I have to say Hi whenever I want to write anything but, oh well.....
In this story or posting or whatever you like to call it, I'm telling you about my last exciting activities(it may not seem exciting to other people but it does to me and that's what really matters). okay, now that I can take a rest after a week of tiring exams and do some other activities besides studying and my headmaster/principle was kind enough to give the 8th and 7th graders 9 days of holidays, I can tell you about my last 4 days of holiday  events!

FIRST DAY:
On my 1st day, I was just starting to enjoy the thoughts of taking a break, I woke up really quickly because I have made plans with my mom which is going for a morning run to have exercise and also so she can teach me how to do a jogging because I can only sprint (which is the reason why my friends laugh at me, or at least that's what my mom says). And after I got tired by running, we went home and did some exercise, and play badminton for 15 minutes before having breakfast. I was so happy because it isn't  often I can be together with my family in the morning and having fun because usually they're tired or busy or anything but having fun and relaxing. But today was different (even though my parents went to work again at 09:00).
As I was lying in bed, thinking of what to do next I heard my cellphone vibrate and saw there was a message. I read the message which says,"why didn't you come to school today?" . I was surprised and replied, " But isn't today holiday sister?". (we use the word kakak which means elder sister to  call the seniors). She wrote again "To all of the students who haven't returned their report, please return it because today is last day." You can guess how surprised I was when I read it that I would have jumped out of my bed. I called my father immediately and told him the whole story. Okay, so when he went home, he lend my uncle his motorcycle to accompany me to school at once. And at last, I have given the report back to the school even though not to my teacher because she already went home. After that I went home thankfully....
After the incident, I was home again and as I was talking to my mother, she asked me if I wanted to come with her to her friend's house where she is teaching some mothers and I said Yes i would.
After the program was over, we were on our way home and was already in complex when I asked her, " Mom, would it be okay if I learn how to drive a motorcycle now because my feet already touch the ground?". I was so happy when she said yes that I couldn't believe it and she actually accompanied me while I'm training. And from then on, I can drive a motorcycle even though not so well yet. 
But the most un-forgetful moment was when I was coming home from fetching my dad and my brother. It was dark already and I was already tired from the activities that day but you know what it felt like when you can do something new, you wanted to be perfect at it. And that's how I felt so I begged my mom if I could go for 1 last practice and as she wanted to buy something for dinner, she agreed. So , after driving her to the shop (with her helping me) where she bought something, we went back and when we have entered the street (but haven't entered the gate yet) I said that I can do it myself without her help. So, I turned the motorcycle so that it would face the gate when suddenly think of this ridiculous idea. And that was entering the gate while I'm on the motorcycle. I mean, the gate wasn't even opened and what made me do that? Why, my mom just told me when I was practicing that I shouldn't do that yet because I can't ride it well yet but I was really tired from the day's activities that I couldn't think straight and then...........
CRASHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Down I went and down went the motorcycle too...... Which meant I fell :(
It was a bit painful but the fall had 2 special things in it:
1. It was my first fall off the motorcycle while I'm driving it (not that I'm happy about it)
2. It teaches me a lesson that you should here your parent's advice no matter what it is as long as it isn't againts ALLAH's orders.
Little did I know that the next day was more tiring........
But really, it's the 4th day of holiday already and I still haven't got over my stiffness on my shoulders. Owww.......
well, see you next day and I'll tell you all about it :D




No comments: