About Me

My photo
A simple girl, somewhere in a simple place with lots of dreams to persue...

Monday, March 25, 2013

Update after Exam!


HI THERE!!!

After facing exams for about 6 WEEKS in a row, I finally have a 2 WEEKS break before facing FINAL EXAMS again for 3 WEEKS! I am SO happy! It’s the most relaxing 2 weeks I’ve experienced these last 2 MONTHS! Not to mention my hands are killing me…
But really, tensions during the exams… The feeling of relief you feel after it’s finally over! And most of all, that happy feeling as if you are in heaven when you get a real satisfying scores with your own hard work is really ONE OF A KIND!!! The beauty of exams… J I’m sure in the future I’ll remember these moments… Especially when I’m old and hear my children or even grandchildren (amiin!) complain about these moments! It’ll be a really sweet revenge, and I’ll laugh at their panicked state remembering I was once like that… Nostalgic!
Sorry about the BOLD AND CAPITAL letters, it’s just to add some more dramatic effect because then you’d understand my feelings a lot more than if I just write it in the usual way… And besides, I’m just so happy so I want to share it with you guys, like the good person that I am… Right???
I feel like it was just yesterday I entered Junior High, and now here I am almost graduating… Like I’ve said before, time does travel fast…
Okay, can anybody guess what I did to celebrate my temporary freedom??? If you guessed this
 

Then you’re totally RIGHT! It’s not really hard to guess though… I mean it’s the 21st century we’re talking about… The weird century where people who can’t live without music, Iphone, internet, etc. exist and think it a common thing… Though I’m really glad I’m not one of them… My pride would be down in the drains if that happens
Seriously most people in this generation is so lame. Or maybe it’s just me who see it that way among my teen friend. No wonder the older generation thinks so lowly of us. Compared to those people who lived for 60-70 years having no clue about technologies and survived with their situation just fine, with the young generation nowadays who thinks that people who can’t survive with cell phones are really normal and admit that they can’t live without it themselves… Oh my, I’m so embarrassed with myself and my generation.
But really, I’m saying this based on what I see around me, and I’m a rational person most of the times so I am quite confident on my judgment…  If you think that I’m silly for saying this, just to prove that I still think I’m not, here are some of things I think are lame and pathetic from the way I see it:

A Phobia that had just started to appear in the 21st century: Nomophobia!



Are you one of those people??? I hope not… What will be the future of this world and our children if these thinks keep on happening???
 








Oh, and you really gotta see these pictures below!
The pictures of polls above have really got me speechless. You? 

Okay, I want to show you more examples but I don’t want to write too long… I’m sure you’re already bored with my chit-chats. I didn't even plan to talk about this topic...
Actually, I already have a few topics I want to talk about. I usually get a lot of ideas during the exams but like a forgetful person that I am, I forget it quickly. Fortunately for me, I made notes this time on the topics I’ve thought about directly after completing my examination. And even then some of them manage to slip away. Oh well, I guess it’s better than nothing… See you soon!!!



No comments: